Let’s forget all about everything that is going on in the world for today’s Text Question of the Day and find out our spirit animals!
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
If you could change into any animal you want, what would it be and why?
- My dog!! No worries at all! Look at her….living her best life!
- I’d turn into my hedgehog. She sleeps all day and has the ambition and energy to run 5-6 miles a night on her wheel. Then she has a big ol snack and splashes in her water before going back to sleep for another 14-16 hours. (No hedgehog was harmed in this photo, but she did regret getting curious about that hole in the hat.)
- Otter. They have a lucky rock, they hold hands when they sleep, they are friggin ADORABLE and play goofy as games that most animals don’t play.
- A sloth. They have the cutest faces. So when I go antiquing my husband cannot complain at how long I am taking. Lol
- A sloth. For some reason I’ve always liked seeing the sloths at the zoo. Also, they move slow and like to be social isolated ( like we are supposed to be these days). It is also found in tropical rainforest. A very cute animal indeed ????.
- A dog because I’d get a back rub every single day.
- A lion, but a cuddly one. Basically a big cuddly kitty but a lion so I would be Queen if the forest…cause u would be a girl lion. ????
- Something that could fly and lives in the mountains, like an eagle or a hawk.
- Dolphin. Protected in your pod, play games, poke things with your nose, make friends with other species when you get bored. Yup.
- A cat… They have the life.. Sleep all day.. During a quarantine they just move from bed to bed.. Depending on who is napping. They smack ya if they’re mad. Take a crap with you staring at them. They don’t care. Just feed them.
- A cat! And why not? I mean just look at them!!! ????
- Duck because I love yo swim and I could fly anywhere there is water!
- A bird they can can go just about any place.If you make them mad they can poo on you.
- A Fox, they are beautiful and mischievous
- A koala. Cute, cuddly, but fierce and vicious. Just like me!
- Penguin….. swim fast, smart, love the cold (I hate it), and very distinguished looking in that male tuxedo. 😉
- So I would have to say that given the current circumstances, I would have to be:
- A “Virophage”… which are known as virus eaters, attack other viruses.
- Text question of the day: I’d like to be a dog Specifically one that lived in our house because they are spoiled with a capital S! My spot in bed wasn’t even cold before my boyfriends dog jumped up and curled up right against my pillow!
- TQOTD: well dogs have long tongues and can reach pretty much all areas of their body, soooo… it’s pretty much a gimme
- I would be a Maltese tiger. It’s rare, beautiful, and can be really friendly. However, can be fierce and protective as well.
- an elephant because they never forget anything.
- ? Of da day…… I want to b a Cardinal. Then I’ll be a beautiful bird, and I can shit on the peoples head I don’t like.
- I’d become a White Buffalo.
- I’d be a tiger so I could kill carol baskin????????????
- SWB: Idk what I’d want to be but I feel like a blowfish ????????
- Caterpillar. Eat non-stop until I become super fat and then turn into a beautiful butterfly and fly anywhere I want.