Besides showing your mouth, not going out to eat, and other things you aren’t allowed to do, what have you stopped doing since the pandemic?
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What’s something you stopped doing since the pandemic?
- Working out :/ the stress of working full time from home and having 3 little kids home full time (2 that aren’t sleeping well) is exhausting. I know getting back to it would make me feel better, however, I’ve tried and I just have been in a slump! Blah
- Traveling especially by plane. And I fly multiple times a year. Hasn’t happened since right before everything shut down the first time.
- No restaurants, no shopping malls, no movies, no visiting people, family. I go nowhere except for groceries and my mom’s house.
- Enjoying my sanity when the kids use to go to school
- Stop going into big stores. Cant stand being in crowds and crap anyways.
- Watching the news, I’m much happier now!
- I stopped wearing makeup and “work clothes” now that I’m working from home!
- Wearing “outside” clothes and shaving
- Going to different stores to shop.
- My hair
- Working out and make up
- Socializing. It is what it is. I love my family and friends one only protect them all.
- Makeup, no place to go
- Watching the news.
- Make up!
- Working out…. and boy does it show!
- Makeup and jeans.
- I stopped going to the casino.
- Going places just to go. Now I only go if its necessary
- Wearing real clothes….
- Wired bras
- Eating in nice restaurants, missing a good juicy steak! (Longhorns)
- I stopped feeling bad for not attending any type of function. Weddings, birthday parties, holidays, anything, I no longer hold any guilt in not attending.
- I stopped giving crap friends 100 chances to be decent friends. With no nights out it made it super easy. No more asshat friends thanks to covid.
- Wearing makeup. Just a waste when it all ends up on your mask 😷
- Hugging people or even just standing near a person up close. Even feel weird doing a high five JEESH!!! Oh and I would never get in anyone’s car right now…that’s just craziness