Hi it’s Krista! Hostess of “Krista & The Morning Rush” on 93.1 Jamz! I have a wonderful husband named Travis, an 8 year old daughter Giovana, and an amazing step-daughter Raven! Outside of hosting morning radio, you can catch me hosting “Wisconsin Women” on TVW. I am honored to have won “Best Morning Show” in a large state of Wisconsin in 2018 and “Best of Madison” Radio Team in 2019. In my free time, I love watching all the Real Housewives, Lock Up, and re-runs of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. I’m a fiery ginger, who’s obsessed with cleaning and taking naps. I love shopping at thrift stores and I can sit and eat a gallon of ice cream easily! I love hopping on the back of my husband’s Harley and going for a ride! Love the wind in my hair:) Oh yeah, the rest of my family includes my German Shepherd Kaiya and my fluffy cats Crunchy & Stinky.
Hi it’s Tracy! I am the new co-host of Krista & The Morning Rush the morning show on 93.1 Jamz. This is my first time on the radio! I’ve decided to make a career change after 20 years. I was an actress in Chicago back in the late 90’s. I had a brief cameo in the movie Soul Food with Vanessa Williams, Nia Long and Vivica Fox. While in Chicago I appeared on a few different films and did some voice over work. I even trained briefly at Second City Chicago. After my short stint as an actress I focused on my career working in production, events and sales in Chicago, Milwaukee and now Madison. I grew up in Germantown, Wisconsin and family means everything to me. I am very close to my parents, sister, niece and nephew. Outside of co- hosting with Krista I love grabbing dinner and cocktails with friends. I am a big foodie. I love trying new restaurants and I enjoy wine tastings. I love working out. I ran my first half marathon last year. I do
yoga, painting, singing, dancing and of course watching my reality shows the housewives. Most of all I love spending quality time with family and friends. I am a bit of health nut. I love eating healthy, taking herbal supplements. I try to find different ways to stay balanced in life. I am always on the move. Try to catch me if you can!
Get To Know Krista & Tracy
- When did you become besties? We became best friends while chugging beer and rocking out at WJJO Sonic Boom.
- What’s our favorite song? Anything that makes us want to jump up on a pole
- What’s our favorite word? “Girrl”
- What’s the one thing you should never say to us “You need to calm down”
- What is our favorite thing to buy? We like to buy makeup
- What’s 1 weird thing about each other that know one knows about! Tracy has a fake fireplace for romance and Krista rips her daughter’s Barbie’s heads off during an anxiety moment.
- Who drinks the most? Tracy
- If we were reincarnated we both would come back as a unicorn.
- Best Advice to give to the ladies? To love yourself, don’t settle for less, be able to support yourself.
- Who are your alter egos? Tracy “B&tch Better Have My Money” Bunifa” & Krista “I’ll Claw Your Other Eye Out” Claudia